Velogames TdF Fantasy League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
I can't see me staying at the top much longer...

Now that Barguil has woken up, I'm hoping to slide up the rankings

Tynan

Veteran
Overall Score: 1590
Overall Rank: 27793 of 54711

Still a good day for me but Porte out is a kick in the bollocks

Tynan

Veteran
fractured pelvis and fractured clavicle and i assume a lot of cuts and bruises mentioned in dispatches

i think that's a bargain under the circumstances

Tynan

Veteran
Overall Score: 1690
Overall Rank: 28149 of 54711

Sliding back down, missing a couple of hundred points a stage now Porte is out, oh well

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I think 12th might be my high point in the CC league - lost Izaguerre on the first stage, and then Cavendish. 14th now.

Kittel looks like good value at 16points, with hindsight.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Overall Score: 1690
Overall Rank: 28149 of 54711

Sliding back down, missing a couple of hundred points a stage now Porte is out, oh well
I don't think Porte would have scored 200 yesterday or today

Tynan

Veteran
he'd had got most of them from the GC and erm, maybe you;re right, big miss for the race though because he'd have to thinking about having a go soon and the BMC team looked up for it

Overall Score: 1819
Overall Rank: 27272 of 54711

Somehow a new pb ranking for me, not a lot of points but clearly a bad day for lots of teams today

5pts for Fellini, get in

Tynan

Veteran
I've only lost Porte, and Aru and Fulsang and Griepel and Yates are all scoring so I suspect the damage already caused by the big names disappearing will keep me there and abouts, the people with Froome and Kittel will resumably be disappearing from view

Tynan

Veteran
Shame about poor old Fulsang and I was starting to grizzle about Aru not winning the stage until I saw how far Froome was back, what a long last 200m that was

And Yates ninth so not a bad day at all, hopefully

only 25 points for a day in yellow? tsk

Tynan

Veteran
slipped nearly 700 places even with a third and a ninth and a rider in yellow, well done Aru and Yates and another two points from Fellini, I've not even heard his name other than once on an early stage, if Fulsang hadn't broken bones I could a been a contender!

Overall Score: 2041
Overall Rank: 28010 of 54711

Tynan

Veteran
Overall Score: 2222
Overall Rank: 29016 of 54711

sigh, Porte and now Fulsang gone, just Aru and Yates scoring not and hopefully Greipel will sort himself out later

Top Bottom