Velogames TdF Fantasy League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
I respectfully suggest that by now this thread is for people doing rubbish to grizzle, you people doing well clear off somewhere to slap each other on the back and open bottles of champagne

Overall Score: 2559
Overall Rank: 39063 of 54711

dogtrousers, shall we met up for a drink as we meet each other in the low 50,000s?

AndyRM

XOXO
I respectfully suggest that by now this thread is for people doing rubbish to grizzle, you people doing well clear off somewhere to slap each other on the back and open bottles of champagne

Overall Score: 2559
Overall Rank: 39063 of 54711

dogtrousers, shall we met up for a drink as we meet each other in the low 50,000s?

Pulls up a chair...

Tynan

Veteran
your arse must be very sore sitting on that chair all night waiting for something to happen

what are you waiting for to happen?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Cripes - I've rocketed up to third in the CC league, despite having Izagirre and Cavendish in the team.

Overall Score: 4992 Overall Rank: 1696 of 54711

Tynan

Veteran
Cripes - I've rocketed up to third in the CC league, despite having Izagirre and Cavendish in the team.

Overall Score: 4992 Overall Rank: 1696 of 54711
You're on the wrong thread, away with you to the one for happy people

Overall Score: 2654
Overall Rank: 39064 of 54711

I've seriously gone down a single place in 54,711? Good lord, 61 points from Albasini, I thought he'd died about stage 3.

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
Well after a good start which went rapidly downhill, I think I've worked out how to make money from this comp next year.
I will have a word with the various team bosses and whoever bids the highest, I will pick my team from the people he suggest are the biggest rivals to his team, so putting the jinx on them!
It must work, after all most of my team this year are now out of it!

Last edited:
Well after a good start which went rapidly downhill, I think I've worked out how to make money from this comp next year.
I will have a word with the various team bosses and whoever bids the highest, I will pick my team from the people he suggest are the biggest rivals to his team, so putting the jinx on them!
I must work, after all most of my team this year are now out of it!
I came up with this strategy last year, believe me, it doesn't work.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
My 1st season playing this and its been a washout from day 1 with my prime pick Valverde stacking into the barriers, and its been steadily downhill from there, since losing Sagan, Pinot and Kittel. 37k overall, meh.

gaz71

Über Member
Im 10th in the cc league which im quite chuffed with considering my limited knowledge of pro cycling.Losing Porte and Kittel hasnt helped though.

Top Bottom