Velogames TdF Fantasy League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
Fellini abandoned

Together with a non starter, Porte and Fulsang that reduces to me to 5 riders

marvellous

Tynan

Veteran
Overall Score: 2279
Overall Rank: 32070 of 54711

57 points, the horror,surprised I haven't dropped further

Tynan

Veteran
Overall Score: 2321
Overall Rank: 34401 of 54711

Another 2,400 lower down the league, some scruffy GC points, I suppose I should be grateful for those

Well done dogtrousers, I feel your joy

steverob

Guru
Fellini abandoned

Together with a non starter, Porte and Fulsang that reduces to me to 5 riders

marvellous
Not to boast or anything, but I've been down to 5 riders since Stage 9! Valverde, Sagan, Porte & Van Emden all gone home, and of the rest, 90% of my points are coming through assists from my two Sky riders (Nieve and Knees). That's probably why I'm fourth from bottom and still falling.

Last edited:

Tynan

Veteran
Thank-you

That Sagan one must have burnt, I still think he did nothing wrong relative to what all the other Sprinters do and had done

I festered on the bottom and then for a few stages I thought i was going places, I had Aru, Porte and Yates in the top ten GC and all looking they were going for it with Greipel at least ticking along nicely.

Oh well, it serves me right for gently gloating as so many other big names fell out

Tynan

Veteran
Overall Score: 2390Overall

down another 912 places, tsk

Venod

Eh up
I lost Izagirre on stage 1 when the only positive was that some teams would have lost Valverde, the team have improved steadily, we are now 3063 in the main league and 6th :eek:in CC league, I don't expect to impove much more but now Kittle has gone you never know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom