Very Near Collision...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Got to be thankful he made an effort once he realised I was there.
Good god look at that grille...tons of space to bury myself in there.:biggrin:

<----------- I really do look like that after today.

Crankarm said:
F*ck me! Was it an East European plate if so probably pi55sed.

Welcome back Magna. Where you been hiding?

Been on holiday (and still am until Monday). Been busy visting relatives down south, going to Thomas Land, having childrens birthdays, getting new kitchens in, tidying after having kitchens in (and oiling the new lovely worktops!) dealing with children with chickenpox etc! :smile:

I might even have a chance for a bike ride.....maybe! :biggrin::smile:

dondare

Über Member
magnatom said:
Been on holiday (and still am until Monday). Been busy visting relatives down south, going to Thomas Land, having childrens birthdays, getting new kitchens in, tidying after having kitchens in (and oiling the new lovely worktops!) dealing with children with chickenpox etc! :smile:

I might even have a chance for a bike ride.....maybe! :biggrin::smile:

For a given value of "down South".

Crankarm

Guru
magnatom said:

I might even have a chance for a bike ride.....maybe! :smile::smile:

Sorry HB but I just have to query Magnatom's Thomas Land :biggrin:?

Crankarm

Guru
hackbike 666 said:
No problem.:biggrin:

Im just happy to be in one piece.

I think your near hit is up there with Magna's tanker in terms of getting taken out but Magna's is still the most frightening just because it was a huge self-gratification artist tanker.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

That tanker thing was scary/nsty but the thing with my foreign number plate thing is I wouldn't have a clue how to trace it...

Top Bottom