Very Near Collision...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
hackbike 666 said:
That tanker thing was scary/nsty but the thing with my foreign number plate thing is I wouldn't have a clue how to trace it...

I reckon if the street it was turning into is a residential street, then chances are if you go scouting around late one evening, you might well find it ........ :biggrin:.

Hackers, glad he saw you at the last minute, the idiot.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've never come that close to disaster, but had some scrapes. There is that terrible moment when you think..

1) Come on, don't take the piss

2) Oh! Come on (You cannot be serious!)

3) Bloody Hell, either I'm invisible, or he doesn't really care.

4) Massive adrenaline rush, and major anger

I very much admire your verbal restraint. It was positively saintly.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Too many idiots out there now so in a way it doesn't surprise me....so much bad crap though this takes the biscuit....Normally the horn comes into action...I need some sort of latching switch for an emergency like this.I would know how to do this but on a day like today I didn't even have time to reach for the brakes.

Im actually trying to be more dominant in traffic.Now

I used to do the swearing thing at any little thing...If a bloke even looked at his mobile I used to go mad...I've mellowed down a bit.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Damn. And I thought Melbourne motorists were lunatics! ;) Now let's hope some motorists watch your video and feel just a bit ashamed.

Armegatron

Scary stuff! I had one last week very similar. I was a bit further back when the car started the turn so only because I braked as hard as I could (brown trousers to say the least) the guy continued his turn without a care in the world. It was a horrible feeling because you see it all in slow motion and you know its going to hurt.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Crankarm said:
I reckon if the street it was turning into is a residential street, then chances are if you go scouting around late one evening, you might well find it ........ :blush:.

It's not the sort of area where you go knocking on people's doors and calling them out for satisfaction.

That's a Polish plate, registered in the town of Limanowa in Southern Poland. Which I worked out without using Wikipedia at all. Nope.:blush:

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Bollo said:
It's not the sort of area where you go knocking on people's doors and calling them out for satisfaction.

That's a Polish plate, registered in the town of Limanowa in Southern Poland. Which I worked out without using Wikipedia at all. Nope.:blush:

Wasn't the idea...I just wanted to check his tyres out...they did an impressive job.:blush:

Seriously no comeback on this as I got away with it...I will let him off this one.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Glad there was no physical impact, HB.

No indicators, nothing. V poor driving and I'd report it to Roadsafe.

Top Bottom