Very short bicycle storage survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What is the survey for? What are you hoping to achieve from the answers given?

OP
OP
D

davidoheywood

It is for a university project, however I realise admitting this opens me up to the onslaught of 'what a stupid question', or 'how is this relevent' comments, all questions are optional for this reason.

I personally have little space at home and store my bike in a utility cupboard in my kitchen, however i realise this is not the case for everyone. The survey is primarily aimed at people who store their bikes indoors, however keeping it open to those who use outdoor storage will enable me to find the most common method between the two.

Lee_M

Guru
Two of these today from diferent people, so its obviously that time of year again, when we get loads of new members who join just to get us to do their university work for them and then never see them again.

They dont even have the decency to pretend theyre interested in the forum by posting a couple of ordinary questions first, nope its straight in with the - please fill in this survey.

Dont think I'll bother thanks

400bhp

Guru
It is for a university project, however I realise admitting this opens me up to the onslaught of 'what a stupid question', or 'how is this relevent' comments, all questions are optional for this reason.

I personally have little space at home and store my bike in a utility cupboard in my kitchen, however i realise this is not the case for everyone. The survey is primarily aimed at people who store their bikes indoors, however keeping it open to those who use outdoor storage will enable me to find the most common method between the two.

Spell checker is good:thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Done.

Lee, to be fair, I think this is why we have an R&Q section. Easy to ignore if you don't want to take part.

Indeed.
However it is good manners for the person posting the questionnaire to introduce themselves first with a little bit about them and their survey.
After all they are tapping into our database of members to help them out.

Indeed.
However it is good manners for the person posting the questionnaire to introduce themselves first with a little bit about them and their survey.
After all they are tapping into our database of members to help them out.

No doubt, manners maketh the man, and all that. However while kids still need to learn that lesson, it is not something that would prevent me helping out though.

Spell checker is good:thumbsup:

^^ from the survey
Maneuvrabiity

Manoeuvrability - UK spelling; maneuverability - US spelling.
Anyhow, have done the survey, but have 6 bikes. 4 are kept outside where space permits - security is not much of an issue but these are the bikes used most often.
The 2 kept inside are the expensive ones, but they are kept upstairs in the spare bedroom - and the staircase is circular which causes issues as do the tyre marks on the carpet because we rent, not own our home.

Top Bottom