Veteran Commercial Vehicle Run - Crystal Palace to Brighton - 6 May 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry to say I shall be out of this one. Ironically, I shall be oop north collecting the bike I intend to be riding on future rides of this type.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Given today's off (2nd in 2 weeks) I think I can safely rule myself out of this ride now. :sad:

Have a fun day out at the seaside!!!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
from what I remember it opens at daft o'clock, like 7am on a Sunday.

It'll never be St Germain though.... Their scrambled egg and bacon croissants are fantastic.
You're right, 7am to 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays, 10am to 8pm on weekdays. I'm impressed - it's as though they want our custom:rolleyes:

I popped into cadence last night to pick up a couple of things for southend (d'oh, was feeling fine at that point) and it's odd, more like a coffee shop and spin class with a couple of racks of stock. Ended up down the road at the excellent blue door bikes who had 3 co2 inflators to cadence's none.

Feeling much better after 10 hours sleep (most in months) so should be cool for this.

rb58

Enigma
I think I'm going to have to give this a miss too. The list of things I was supposed to do this afternoon is untouched and will need to be addressed tomorrow. Have a good one...

ChrisBailey

1836679 said:
I am aiming for 7:00 - 7:15

Adrian

Trains from my area, Hampton Hill (Fulwell / Teddington, South West Trains) just do not work to get to Cadence Performance by 7am, If I cycled to the junction of A23 / Streatham Common North, would you pass me? and what sort of time do you think would be reasonable. It's ~15miles to that junction from my home so I could be there from (say) 7.30am onwards.

Thanks

Chris

Top Bottom