Veteran Commercial Vehicle Run - Crystal Palace to Brighton - 6 May 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisBailey

1836746 said:
We might not faithfully follow the route to Streatham Common, so Thornton Heath Pond at 8:00 would cover it.

I'll aim to be there by 8.00...I'll send you my mobile no, can you let me know (phone or text) when you're approaching?

Thanks

Chris

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
was going to intercept at Broadfield but now we have to m-i-l for lunch :sad:

zigzag

Veteran
due to the change of circumstances - no show from me. (poor excuse, i know). have a lovely ride!

And I have just been out this morning and I'm crying off too. My right knee is doing a bit of stabbing practice. ~The weather is mild - the conditions are still - perfect! I feel today is going to unfold like yesterday - that hazy reward for effort. Take some photos please, Dave, ta. Sod it.

U

User10571

Stuffing breakfast into face..... but not looking hopeful....a bit too wet...

I'm doing same, going to head up in ten or so.

U

User10571

It's my weather site of choice at the moment - you can tailor it very much to show only the elephants elements you're interested in and they're sensible enough to not attempt to forecast more than about 8 days ahead - (I tend not to pay too much attention to anything more than 72 hrs ahead)

martint235

Dog on a bike
It's still damp here in SE London. Was hoping to get out for an hour or so to have a look at the new additions to Blackheath and the Thames but only if it dries up.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
It's my weather site of choice at the moment - you can tailor it very much to show only the elephants elements you're interested in and they're sensible enough to not attempt to forecast more than about 8 days ahead - (I tend not to pay too much attention to anything more than 72 hrs ahead)
It's brilliant. Thanks for bringing it to my/our attention.

Top Bottom