Vicious Bus Driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Can't understand why a cyclist who has been subject to a close pass by a muppet driver (as was the case this time IMO), then proceeds to filter back in front of the offending vehicle at the nearest opportunity, thus putting themselves in the firing line again.
Yes you maybe angry but keep the bad driver in front of you!

OP
OP
Whiskey88

Whiskey88

Camera Placement, Think about a Head Mount.

I actually went out and bought a helmet today (I really dislike wearing them, but that's another argument) and the camera now sits firmly on top of it. I still have the handlebar mount too, so I have the option depending on how I feel on the day.

Frood42

I know where my towel is
:ohmy:

Three lanes of traffic and then back again :crazy:

Seemed to be offended by you being on the bus stop, then you knocking on his door, then you holding him up so that he then has to cut across three lanes of traffic, and then back across again to squeeze you against a barrier :cursing:

Had I been on the bike I would have seen red as well. :ninja:

I would echo what others have said though, try to remain calm, try not to give them a second shot at you.

I would have gone to TFL (who would have passed the complaint onto Tower Transit), kept the video, and if the driver lied, sent the video in so that they could also see he was a liar as well as a reckless driver. I suspect the passengers on the bus got chucked around a bit as well.

Top Bottom