Vickster, OTP (of this parish) - down Feb 2014 - The Recovery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
FYI, this is the ASL in question. Vicks was presumably in a similar position to the cyclist shown.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s3V9CRDr-qJYca0QWF3Loew!2e0
Thanks jefmcg. I think i was probably a bit more primary, or strong secondary, as i know that road and you don't want to be too far left. I came off the other side of the junction in front of the shops on the left. It is an appalling road layout, the police said the same. Essentially, the main road a24 goes from two lanes into one, with the right lane turning off. To make matters even worse, there is another right turn beyond, but every one has to be in the left lane, to then carry straight on or go right by the tube. It's an utter free for all. I have driven it many times, even if in left lane, the carving up is merciless :ohmy:

openroad

Sorry to hear about your accident hope you have a speedy recovery

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Get yourself some hirudoid cream - it's fabulous for breaking down haematomas (bruises) and works really well - recommended.

Hope you get it all sorted.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks fossy. At the moment there is no way I can touch the leg, it hurts that much. I am going to start arnica

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@vickster really sorry to read this!
Hope the pain is bearable, GWS! :hugs:

Top Bottom