Video from my new helmet cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Cheeky sod lmao ;)
If you read, or translate, the instructions that came with the camera you should be able to switch it from slomo to normal :whistle:

Zoiders

Single track videos in the woods are always a bit like a scene from "The Evil Dead".

Top tip - if you want an interesting ride video film someone else as the chasing camera or get them to film you.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
In principle it is a good idea. I reality I only have one day a week when I have somebody to ride with. The rest of the time I am all alone :cry: :whistle:
Single track videos in the woods are always a bit like a scene from "The Evil Dead".

Top tip - if you want an interesting ride video film someone else as the chasing camera or get them to film you.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Nice looking trail, where is that?
Memorial Park, Houston.... not really all that jealous, it only looks like singletrack heaven............

Cubist

Still wavin'
That looks a lot more fluent than your last video. The bit where you stopped last time, where you get swiped by foliage you seem to relax more and let the bike run better. That's a long stretch on that sort of surface!

Love the bit when you start singing!

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Cheers mate. It felt a lot better. You will also note that my singing led to my loss of consentration :laugh:

That looks a lot more fluent than your last video. The bit where you stopped last time, where you get swiped by foliage you seem to relax more and let the bike run better. That's a long stretch on that sort of surface!

Love the bit when you start singing!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
ok so next you need to put the camera on the back of your mates bike and then the both of you climb back up the track with him in front....we need to see some pain :biggrin:

Top Bottom