Videos of Unsupported Bike tours.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone know of some good videos of people on unsupported bike tours. Beautiful Daughter loves riding with me on short tours and can't get enough of videos of people making cycle tours. So far we have watched videos by:

Adam Hugill
Beard Brothers
Codey Orgill

All of which move quickly enough to be interesting to a small person without being too much sound and movement. This has led to lots of questions about different cultures, cities, countries, animals, ecology, and an growing interest in my cycling maps and where I'm going.

I can't just pick videos at random so it is a bit difficult finding new material to watch, I'd especially like to find some women touring cyclists. Any recommendations?

Baldy

Über Member

Last edited:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
There's a German lady I follow who is currently touring solo across Africa..

It looks amazing.. And pretty tough.. I'll dig out the deets when I'm back from my (in comparison relatively tame) tour across Northern Spain.

I think it's really important for young girls in particular to see people who look like them doing adventurous stuff.

There's a lot of catching up to do in terms of it being seen as a viable, and valuable thing for women to do.

Last edited:

IaninSheffield

Veteran
And this couple (who document their travels in more detail on CrazyGuy) also make for good viewing:

View: https://youtu.be/_NtfOowGrXM

Top Bottom