Vintage MASI Nuova Strada 52 Road Bike San Marco Rolls Campagnolo Lambda wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Give us a clue..........how much?

Shaun

monday8am

IMO and with all respect, the frame is not an original Masi. I have the same bike (Masi Nuova Strada) and my frame has the word "Masi" labeled in the fork, the internal route of break cable is different, the word "Masi" is labeled on the seat stays (back brake support and top part) and the most important, all these bike models (with the american/italian flags) have a serial number and the word Masi in the bottom bracket shell (mine is 09142) ... and finally, Columbus or Reynolds 653?

Here is a good example of the correct frame painting:
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Masi-Steel-Lugged-Reynolds-Frame-54Cm-Eroica-/221930579511?rmvSB=true

I'm not blaming the seller, just adding extra info about the offered product.

OP
OP
mcnute

mcnute

Wow, you got the one with MASI label on the fork!? I heard that Masi Nuova Stradas with the labeled forks are mostly fakes. You either have it without labeling, or pantographed. There are a lot of folks with fake Masis out there, without even knowing. The one you are linking to, is a fake with an original fork. Be careful what you buy in the internets!!!

Fabiolous

Besides all that, its already sold.
Mod Note: meaning of the following in German is:
Hallo @mcnute, could you tell me more about your Masi? I've got the same bike, not sure if it's a genuine Masi or not.
Kind regards
Hallo mcnute, kannst Du mir mehr zu Deinem Masi sagen? Ich habe soweit ich weiß das gleiche, bin mir nur total unsicher, ob es ein echtes Masi ist.
Liebe Grüße

Mod Note:
Hello @Fabiolous, welcome to Cycle Chat :welcome:
Please post only in English on this forum, as per rules.
CC is UK based, most members do not speak German, thanks.
Member @mcnute has not been seen on the forum since 2018, they probably won't see your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom