Virgin Mobile Customer Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Giffgaff it. Their Q&A is more or less a forum - everything answered - much cheaper too.

OP
OP
U

User6179

Giffgaff it. Their Q&A is more or less a forum - everything answered - much cheaper too.

Its free to phone virgin from the land line .
I am trying to get my phone to divert to the virgin voicemail , so far been told to input 222 then *#67# , neither work , keep getting "unexpected response from network"

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Love google - try this - same numbers as suggested, but a different tack - fingers crossed mate:

There's a few diagnostics we can do. Can you please try and dial *#67# to obtain your voice mail number and try manually calling it. If it works, please enter this into the 1 key on your phone keypad - guides here to help or consult your user manual for more details.
When you dial 222 does it let you listen to the whole message? If so after 20 minutes if you turn the phone off and on to refresh the service, it should work!
However, if all options does not work, please call to speak to our technical team as they will need to refresh your voicemail service on the system.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Cheers but tried that it comes up Not forwarded for everything

Can listen to the message , did the on/off , phoned support 5 times now but cant help .
I am stumped :smile:

There goes my career in phone diagnostics...

glue.jpe

OP
OP
U

User6179

I swapped from Vodaphone to Virgin.... 1000 times better....

How bad are Vodaphone ^_^

OP
OP
U

User6179

Call number 7 and the guy says they have not activated the voicemail to my old number that I brought from Tesco :wacko: , how did I manage to phone it up and change the password then !?
BTW on this network ( EE) you cant divert straight to voicemail anyway unless you dial in a long number then you need another number to undo that .

OP
OP
U

User6179

The above about call divert is rubbish , just go to settings and take the number from forward call when busy and put the number in always divert and activate then the phone goes straight to voicemail:thumbsup:
Only took me 5 hours to activate :laugh:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Data allowance on her plan from Vodafone is not enough and after buying a one-off data pack, they still want to charge her £1 for 10mb a day. I think I may have resolved it at last :thumbsup:

Oh right I see, If you can get an o2 signal you should take a look at giff gaff PAYG their goodybags have some good data allowances for not a lot of money.

Top Bottom