Virgin TV.......can I get films on playback?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
So I am on Virgin.
As often stated I am an old technophobe fart.
I can get previous programs by going to "home" then searching but this doesn't seem to apply to films.
There are 2 recent films I missed and forgot to record.... . Is there a way to get them ?
Thanks.

vickster

Legendary Member
So I am on Virgin.
As often stated I am an old technophobe fart.
I can get previous programs by going to "home" then searching but this doesn't seem to apply to films.
There are 2 recent films I missed and forgot to record.... . Is there a way to get them ?
Thanks.
Catch up Tv? What channel were the films on? Not sure if you can get films on catch up so you might be out of luck unfortunately

D

Deleted member 26715

Netflix, sign up for 30 days free & make sure you cancel before the 30 days, you still get your 30 days. TBH my son has just subscribed to Netflix & we're sharing his login, it's far better than it used to be, we had it when it first came out & it was hopeless, if we weren't getting it for free I might consider actually buying it for the winter months. If you let us know the films I'll see if they are on there for you,

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Netflix, sign up for 30 days free & make sure you cancel before the 30 days, you still get your 30 days. TBH my son has just subscribed to Netflix & we're sharing his login, it's far better than it used to be, we had it when it first came out & it was hopeless, if we weren't getting it for free I might consider actually buying it for the winter months. If you let us know the films I'll see if they are on there for you,
Appreciate that.
TBH we watch so little tv** that it wouldnt be worth it for us. (Apart from the sports channels).
**thats why I forgot to record it.

Levo-Lon

Guru
If it was on tcm it will be on again and again and again...in fact it repeats constantly.

If you have a Qbox you can ive just looked .
Just checked my tivo, No not on that

Last edited:
Top Bottom