'Virtual Glastonbury'? Anyone missing the real thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've been catching up with some acts on Glastonbury.
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - the biggest surprise for me. He/they put on a great show.
St Etienne - Fantastic 90's pop
Skunk Anansie - Brilliantly chaotic and great music, Skin is a superb front woman.
Sleaford Mods - One of the highlights of the whole festival. The anger coming out of James Williams lyrics are so very relevant. They absolutely smashed it
Elbow - Always like a bit of Elbow. Great watching and listening.
Dianna Ross - Not brilliant, but good to watch.
Billie Eilish - another artist that smashed it. Brilliant. What an absolute star she is.

OP
OP
Grant Fondo
All in all a particularly fine Glasto, the three year lay-off gave it added energy I thought.
Currently re-watching the St. Etienne set ... the crowd in their rain macs looking very happy ....

winjim

Smash the cistern
We are just discovering that watching an Idles live set is not particularly conducive to getting a 3yo ready for bed. He's charging round the lounge banging things, lamps, fireguards, ash buckets etc and trying to make better and more interesting noises. I think he'd fit well in the band.

winjim

Smash the cistern
We are just discovering that watching an Idles live set is not particularly conducive to getting a 3yo ready for bed. He's charging round the lounge banging things, lamps, fireguards, ash buckets etc and trying to make better and more interesting noises. I think he'd fit well in the band.

I have to say, I do like the way the entire band look absolutely off their nut with the exception of the drummer who looks like the deputy manager of a branch of Halfords. And I'm sure there are photographs of me somewhere from BITD looking a lot like that guitarist with the tache.

Top Bottom