'Virtual Glastonbury'? Anyone missing the real thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I’ve just had a dump behind my garden shed for the full Virtual Glastonbury Experience.
For the full experience did a massive hole at the back of your shed, put a large plank of wood accross the hole with convinient buttock side holes in, have a communal dump and invite neighbours you don't know to join you whilst smoking a cigarette with nutmeg spice sold to you by a scouser...

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Last time I went was with a two year old in tow - I found the photos the other day .. :rolleyes:

Yikes that was 25 years ago !!

I prefer smaller festivals now.

But the boy still goes some times -

I can't imagine going to anything that massive now.

But it's a bit of a shame for those who are missing out on the youthful larks.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
For the full experience did a massive hole at the back of your shed, put a large plank of wood accross the hole with convinient buttock side holes in, have a communal dump and invite neighbours you don't know to join you whilst smoking a cigarette with nutmeg spice sold to you by a scouser...

Got a compost toilet here, I can just turn up the radio, and enjoy the full experience in style - and private :okay:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I was lucky enough to see Bowie at Glasto 2000. Best gig I've ever been too. Of course, now Glasto sells out within 0.1 microseconds of opening the ticket site so I'll cherish the memories...hot summer evening...big crowd...whiff of Mary Jane in the air...legend on stage belting out the hits and more:okay:

OP
OP
Grant Fondo
I was lucky enough to see Bowie at Glasto 2000. Best gig I've ever been too. Of course, now Glasto sells out within 0.1 microseconds of opening the ticket site so I'll cherish the memories...hot summer evening...big crowd...whiff of Mary Jane in the air...legend on stage belting out the hits and more:okay:
Only saw him once in 1990, mate with a spare ticket situation as I wasn't a big fan at the time, but really like his 70s stuff now.

GoldenLamprey

Music is generally noise pollution.

Heresy! Music makes life better. The key is finding which music works for you.

I have only found Leonard Cohen to be the exception. And some would disagree that what he produced was even music. I listen to him rarely, only when I think I am enjoying life to much.

No argument on Leonard Cohen, love his music, but his misery-soaked reputation is unfounded. There is great wit and mischieviousness in his lyrics.

Top Bottom