Viz magazine and Bono and Sting's fantasic journeys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Brilliant, that! Laughed cy mock off, I can tell you.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Anne Widdecombe gets my vote - I know she's not on CC but I'd love to blast her off into space !

This month's Viz has a new, if rather implausable character - the shapely road mending crime fighting supehero called 'Large Breasted Wet T-Shirt Pneumatic Drill Girl'!

(The plot does share remarkable similarity with that of 'Nude Motorcycle Girl' from a few years back!)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
This month's Viz has a new, if rather implausable character - the shapely road mending crime fighting supehero called 'Large Breasted Wet T-Shirt Pneumatic Drill Girl'!

(The plot does share remarkable similarity with that of 'Nude Motorcycle Girl' from a few years back!)
I just saw a copy of that in the newsagent inside Charing Cross Hospital. What excellent taste the NHS has.:smile:

Doseone

Guru
Viz was fab.

Anyone remember Billy and His Fridge and the immortal line, "Billy was the envy of all his friends for he had a fridge on castor wheels".

Still cracks me up. Haven't read the comic for years but have a book of "letterbox" in the loo.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
If you hanker for some Modern Parents action, head to current affairs and debates, the good life twonks are all in there, you can satisfy your Millie Tant desires in there too

If you want Real Ale Twats, then I think you're good in cafe!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Meanwhile Sid the Sexist seems to hang out in the cafe once in a while, and there are Top Tips galore in Know How.

betty swollocks

large member
They once published a photo of me and my bike in front of the sign to 'Bell End Farm'.
Sent me two mugs as a reward: a 'Sid the Sexist' one and a 'Fat Slags' one.
I was so proud.

My favourite one-off character was 'Topless Skateboarding Nun'.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
They once published a photo of me and my bike in front of the sign to 'Bell End Farm'.
Sent me two mugs as a reward: a 'Sid the Sexist' one and a 'Fat Slags' one.
I was so proud.

My favourite one-off character was 'Topless Skateboarding Nun'.

I sent in a photo of me in front of a sign for a village in France called Ponchardon but I was in front of the Ponc bit. They didn't publish it, the geordie bastards!

Top Bottom