Vote one, vote all: Should @mudsticks be canonised?

Well, should she?

• Yay

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Who?

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • I haven't got a TV

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Members have to be deceased before they can be canonised. So I would suggest to wait a while as I’m sure she’s not ready to go yet.

Old jon

Guru
Nah! She deserves more than that. And it should maybe, possibly, almost certainly, be something we can all share in. So, how about The Mudsticks Honours? The Eggplant Awards?

A sporadic thing, we can all live on tenterhooks to discover the recipient of the Order of the Bib Shorts, the Person Commander of the Knobbly Tyre. The Accolade of the Loudest Freehub, perchance? I dunno, there must be better things than canonisation.

Nah! She deserves more than that. And it should maybe, possibly, almost certainly, be something we can all share in. So, how about The Mudsticks Honours? The Eggplant Awards?

A sporadic thing, we can all live on tenterhooks to discover the recipient of the Order of the Bib Shorts, the Person Commander of the Knobbly Tyre. The Accolade of the Loudest Freehub, perchance? I dunno, there must be better things than canonisation.
L'aubergine d'honneur, obvs

Old jon

Guru
L'aubergine d'honneur, obvs

Hmm, lets have a homegrown language
yr wylys o anrhydedd

But aye, thank you

dodgy

Who is mudsticks? (and this isn't one of those replies you see from people who full well know but pretend not to as it would indicate they're more familiar with popular culture than they're letting on).

Top Bottom