Vote one, vote all: Should @mudsticks be canonised?

Well, should she?

• Yay

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Who?

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • I haven't got a TV

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Nice lady with a wealth of knowledge.
I originally thought she was a he:laugh:

I have no idea what canonized means.

So maybe just a thank you for your time is enough...I'm pretty sure Mudders has nothing but good intentions...how some perceive it is their problem.

Be nice to @mudsticks day xx

Did you..?

Really ?? :eek:

My intentions are 'good', but my delivery may be a little 'spikey' for some tastes, maybe on account of being a tad 'countryfied'

But that's all grist to the general discursive mill really, no hard feelings...

Shall we try a 'let's all be nice to everyone' day ??

Or as one of our esteemed mods put it a whole back 'be excellent ' to each other.

Compost to spread for main crop carrots now - Toodlepip :hello: x

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Nice lady with a wealth of knowledge.
I originally thought she was a he:laugh:

I have no idea what canonized means.
Same as above for me! To Canonise is to officially make someone a saint, after death. I think that's a long way off and possibly going a bit far. I will conclude by saying she sounds very clever and her posts are always very enlightening

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Same as above for me! To Canonise is to officially make someone a saint, after death. I think that's a long way off and possibly going a bit far. I will conclude by saying she sounds very clever and her posts are always very enlightening

Oh no 'sounds very clever' that's bound to rub a large cohort of CC'ers up the wrong way. :laugh:

I was just joking with my podcast buddy about our slightly hilarious swotting up for the next episode of proclaiming.

"Nollige wot nobody asked us to share, in the first place anyway... " :rolleyes:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If mudsticks is Canon of this Parish, I suggest Fnaar as the Verger, as I'm sure he's got something lurking under his cassock.
That leaves, Vicar, Deacon, Archdeacon, Bishop and Archbishop for selection... together with 2 Wardens.

Is the Pope a Catholic?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Is it even possible for an Atheist to be canonised?
Call me picky but I think I can see a small contradiction there. :unsure:

Quick quick, send for a canonical law expert.

Ps being picky here (nice still, but yes picky)
I wouldn't call myself an atheist.

More an agnostic.

I don't want to get into an argument around attempting to prove the non existence, of a creature whose modus operandi seems to be existing via faith alone. :wacko:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
The Bishop of Durham wasn't sure... about anything... apart from knowing where Barnard Castle was.

My intentions are 'good', but my delivery may be a little 'spikey' for some tastes, maybe on account of being a tad 'countryfied'

I DO apologise in advance BUT after having seen (for the very first time) Peggy Armstrong in Heartbeat, I somehow, ahem, assumed you looked like her! 😮😬🙀😳

I'll understand and accept if you decide to put me on your ignore list!

Top Bottom