Vuelta a Espana 2023 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
He isn't a "sir Chris". He has an OBE, but not a knighthood, AIUI.

I'm not sure he was ever particularly a "nice guy" either.
You don't know him like me 🙄

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He isn't a "sir Chris". He has an OBE, but not a knighthood, AIUI.

I'm not sure he was ever particularly a "nice guy" either.

In hindsight, I think he's probably a nicer guy than Brad although I possibly didn't think that at the time of their spat.

Mike_P

Guru
So if today we have Vin and Roglic towing Kuss most people would be happy but that would potentially mean the best rider overall would not win. Suppose we will find out in a few hours.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
So if today we have Vin and Roglic towing Kuss most people would be happy but that would potentially mean the best rider overall would not win. Suppose we will find out in a few hours.
He's earned that jersey...in fact he's had less help than a team leader would usually have.
I'm not really bothered out of the three of them who wins either.
I think they'll try and let him win,the overall was the objective I'd have thought.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It's certainly intriguing.

For some values of "intriguing". I'm not particularly gripped.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
For some values of "intriguing". I'm not particularly gripped.
Screenshot_20230914-112619.png
i am...I had Ayuso and Landa as e/w bets !

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
View attachment 706469 i am...I had Ayuso and Landa as e/w bets !

I think a Kuss kollapse is your best hope of getting one of those 2 on to the podium. I can't see the other 2 Jumbos fading. But it would have to be a pretty spectacular one. Maybe Vingo and Primoz will push him off his bike and let his tyres down (and maybe steal his dinner money for good measure)

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I think a Kuss kollapse is your best hope of getting one of those 2 on to the podium. I can't see the other 2 Jumbos fading. But it would have to be a pretty spectacular one. Maybe Vingo and Primoz will push him off his bike and let his tyres down (and maybe steal his dinner money for good measure)
Ive got more faith in Rogla than you....he's not going to stand for this let's all be friends bollox.Hes a natural born killer....attack !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Mr boring 🙄 Come on Rogla !
Jonas Vingegaard making it clear in prerace interview. He will ride for Kuss winning now. He would feel greedy taking the jersey from Sepp. He admits Its a speciel situation though, and he wasnt sure what to do yesterday, when Kuss got dropped

Top Bottom