Vuelta - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Brilliant ride by Wiggo. Great to see him being aggressive and pulling the race apart. It's making the loss of time in the TTT fiasco more of a shame though.

ITT tomorrow which is his forte if he has anything left.

Keith Oates

Janner
A good stage for Wiggins, which has actually very pleasantly surprised me, if he can keep this form up then a top ten is possible and a good TT tomorrow will help very nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iLB

Hello there
pic218352571_600.jpg

mr wiggins giving it some fooking pasty, fantastic ride.

Paul_L

Über Member
he should make up quite a bit of time on a long ITT tomorrow. I suspect a podium is a bit too much to ask for as a result of the TTT debacle though.

Hope i'm wrong.

raindog

er.....
I'm still trying to get this into perspective.
Nibs is (was?) by far the favourite to win the GC, with Anton being out of sorts.
Wiggins has just put seven seconds into Nibs on a tough mountain top finish.
Tomorrow is the ITT.
Where do we go from here?

bennydorano

Veteran
Wiggins into 2/1 2nd fav (Nibali 6/4) so the bookies dont share the pessimistic views of some here. I actually backed Bradley EW at 16/1 :whistle: 60 secs of the lead? On a 40km TT he could put minutes into some of the climbers above him in the GC.

Great ride from Dan Martin today as well, what's his TT like? Genuine GC contender?

I'm still trying to get this into perspective.
Nibs is (was?) by far the favourite to win the GC, with Anton being out of sorts.
Wiggins has just put seven seconds into Nibs on a tough mountain top finish.
Tomorrow is the ITT.
Where do we go from here?

I don't know but it's like watching a coming of age and Froome is looking an able lieutenant as well.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Great ride from Dan Martin today as well, what's his TT like? Genuine GC contender?

He is a great climber. Can't TT. Could be a GC contender in future years.

That was a great ride by Wiggins and Froome and shows that just gradually increasing the pressure can work as well in the mountains as sharp attacks. It makes me regret even more that Bradley wasn't able to continue in the TdF this year, as the Alps are ideal for this kind of persistent riding.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
According to theie schedules, there is no live coverage of the ITT on Eurosport today.

Bollix! It's on ES2 at 7.35.

TBH, highlights are the best way of watching an ITT usually but this one I'd like to have seen live.

Top Bottom