VW camper vans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Saw one today and thought id call the number on the for sale sign . 5 and a half he said ... thousand :laugh:
I thought it was steep at £550 .

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
They do hold value. Gawd knows why (I don't).

gbb

Legendary Member
Same with scooters. Colleague of mine just brought a (I think) 1964 Lambretta 150, not in very good condition bodily but solid with a good engine...circa £2500.00.

I love scooters.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
New ones are bloody expensive too circa 45 to 50k for a modern camper type. Now you can buy a similar spec on a bigger more spacious van base Boxer/Ducato from around 35k. The value of image....

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
I've got a '72 Bay window VW in my garage.
I must get around to finishing it, I've had it 10 years!!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
There are three of them within 500 metres of where I live. Two red and beige in good condition and a blue one that seem to need a lot of TLC.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I had one, a 1972 model. Suspension gone on OSR, no heating until I replaced the missing tinwork (by hand using panels fashioned from an old washing machine) and rotting underneath. No use to me as a daily runner because I was only getting about 20mpg but I miss that reassuring chug-chug-chug.

Adam4868

Guru
Travelled up the West coast of Australia in a VW camper,5 of us ! Feck there cramped....might be ok at 20 permanently pissed and stoned,but not now,trendy as they are there more suited to weddings and kids proms.

Top Bottom