W Indies v England - Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
psmiffy
123 all out 191 lead

mmmm - two and a half days to get 191? - England have to bowl well

Wafer

Veteran
Was just going to post this from cricinfo and then Jordan was out. :headshake:

"Totally inept batting by England. Pitch, whilst having something to do with the wickets taken, is only one scenario here. Why charge the bowler, in this precarious situation? Totally inept, just like selection committee. Keeping KP out of this line up is, laughable, or tragic, depending on where your loyalties lie." I think we know where Bob is parking his chips

and now Broad's out first ball! FFS

Yeah because KP never got out doing something stupid did he...

Far too easy to talk about a player who is missing as if they'd of done loads better. Absolutely no guarantee of that. Permaul being a left arm spinner would probably have had KP quickly anyway!

Wafer

Veteran
And both my teams have their opposition at 35-2...

OP
OP
psmiffy
Yeah, getting exciting now.

Can the Windies hold their nerve, needing 145 to win, or will the bowlers turn it on again?

Yup - went out for a swim in the hope that Anderson would take 10 for not many :whistle: and I would have missed it as usual ^_^

OP
OP
psmiffy
Still could go ether way but Windies just favourites maybe

Still 30 overs to the new ball - without the Windies batsman having a rush of blood to the head the Windies are definitely in the box seat - on the plus side the run rate has been kept low (up until this over by Jordan) by relatively tight England bowling and the sharp fielding

Top Bottom