"w*********nkkeerrr"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
thomas said:
If the driver was soooo bothered about my presence on the road he could have quite easily have overtaken - my position did not stop him. I was where I was because of the lane is quite narrow and the surface isn't great - assuming people don't overtake where the cars start to build up at the lights, or when there are on coming cars it wouldn't be dangerous.

Joe, if I was so bothered about people being in front of me at the lights, how come I didn't.

A) Jump to the front of the first que
and
:smile: Jump to the front of the second que (or get off my bike and walk to work which is quicker!)

He was on the horn because I was a cyclist. He had a massive grin on his face as if he was all big and clever

The reason I read the numberplate out is because after that, and them getting to the lights and getting mouthed off it wouldn't be an insensible idea.

As some of you are so faultless, you can come with me tomorrow morning on my commute, or Friday. I'll be leaving Woking about 8 oclock (maybe a little past). I'll be arriving in Leatherhead about 9. PM me if you want to!

What video?

I dont know, you have so many pointless videos its in there.
Im sure you posted about you honking at someone and scaring them.
I wish i could be there on your commute to show you how a proper, serious cyclist rides, but unfortunatly im busy. Sory chum.
Anyway, shouldnt you be busy trying to find something in an attempt to sue(blackmail) your uni with, after you broke a window, but are blaming a mate?
Or are you staying with the tap and your neck?

Joe24

Bully!
Much need for your airzond, whats wrong with your voice?
Infact, on your youtube theres lots of times you used your horn where, IMO, you didnt need to.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Joe24 said:
I dont know, you have so many pointless videos its in there.
Im sure you posted about you honking at someone and scaring them.
I wish i could be there on your commute to show you how a proper, serious cyclist rides, but unfortunatly im busy. Sory chum.
Anyway, shouldnt you be busy trying to find something in an attempt to sue(blackmail) your uni with, after you broke a window, but are blaming a mate?
Or are you staying with the tap and your neck?

Whatever. I've never posted about honking and scaring someone.

You seem to have a view on me which you've made up from your imagination.

Joe24 said:
Bully!
Much need for your airzond, whats wrong with your voice?
Infact, on your youtube theres lots of times you used your horn where, IMO, you didnt need to.

I whistled before hand. I'd rather use a light tap of the horn than yell at everything.

Joe24

thomas said:
Whatever. I've never posted about honking and scaring someone.

You seem to have a view on me which you've made up from your imagination.

I whistled before hand. I'd rather use a light tap of the horn than yell at everything.

What about a, "Hey, behind you" instead of using your horn, which is ment to be used on getting someone in a cars awareness.
Or a "bike behind"
Or a "hello"

Instead of a loud HONK

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Joe24 said:
What about a, "Hey, behind you" instead of using your horn, which is ment to be used on getting someone in a cars awareness.
Or a "bike behind"
Or a "hello"

Instead of a loud HONK

It was a small toot - not a loud honk. Better a small toot than a "bike behind" being ignored and me ending up going into him. Even better yet - why didn't he just look before crossing the road?

Ever heard a "vehicle reversing" message from those vans, rather than the beeping thing...it predominately gets ignored as it blends into the background.

Joe24

thomas said:
It was a small toot - not a loud honk. Better a small toot than a "bike behind" being ignored and me ending up going into him. Even better yet - why didn't he just look before crossing the road?

Ever heard a "vehicle reversing" message from those vans, rather than the beeping thing...it predominately gets ignored as it blends into the background.

Just admit it, you like using the horn, and at any chance you can, even when completely innapropriet, you use it

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Joe24 said:
Just admit it, you like using the horn, and at any
chance you can, even when completely innapropriet, you use it

no. If he'd of looked I wouldn't have used it. That would have been inappropriate.

If I'd of said 'excuse me' or whatever, hit him, you'd blame me for not yelling loud enough or using my horn. Whatever the case you'd find a flaw. All that happened when I used it was he looked and stopped walking. He didn't jump, or get shocked!

Did nearly 70 miles on a club ride today and a few times we had things where people said "you should of used your horn". The only time I did use the horn was when me and my Mum bumped into each other and set it off by accident :smile:.

If I just used it willy-nilly it would be flat by the time I'd actually have a use for it.

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
okkayy, in responce to complaints about the road position.

Same road position today, yet the car behind manages to get past safely, without needing to honk or call me names.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
thomas said:
It was a small toot - not a loud honk.
toot toot

(honk honk)

Top Bottom