Waitrose shopping trailers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Looks like it. Then again, they all look the same with those Funtons bricks and white steelwork.

hatler

Guru
And if you self-scan as you go, then you only have to handle the goods twice, once from the shelf into the hod and then once more from the hod to your fridge/cupboard.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'd have thought most Waitrose customers wouldn't be seen dead on a bike, let alone with a trailer attached.
Lots of cycle parking at the two stores nearest me.

Waitrose is the only supermarket I shop at and I usually take my cargo bike.

These were really frustrating. I got spammed about them years ago, but on the Waitrose website, they didn't have a list of which stores had them, you had to visit your local store and ask. I did that at two stores, and they looked at me as if I was talking martian, so I gave up.

I've never seen them in any store, and I've been to a few for the free coffees.

Not a big surprise that it hasn't been a success.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
And if you self-scan as you go, then you only have to handle the goods twice, once from the shelf into the hod and then once more from the hod to your fridge/cupboard.
unless you get called to customer services for a bag check...

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Careful not to ride over too many bumps so as not to shake the Prosecco.
the six cases I of vintage cava I transported to a party last weekend seemed unphased. Is it just prosecco I need to take care with?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'd have thought most Waitrose customers wouldn't be seen dead on a bike, let alone with a trailer attached.
The local Waitrose has the biggest number of Sheffield stands around, and they are quite often in use, near the door, unlike Tesco's who have a poorer stand, too close to the wall, hidden away around the corner! My friend has used the shopping trolley.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Au contraire mom ami!
In Abbers they have plenty Sheffield stands and they're often full of a wide variety of 'regular' bikes with Baskets and Panniers.

Top Bottom