Wallpaper...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've been struck by how many people still have wallpaper after looking at various photos on various threads.
I got rid of all of mine many years ago in favour of smooth, clean painted plaster. The picture rails, artex and most of the carpets went to.
I know feature walls were/are fashionable for a while but I'd personally never go back to patterned wallpaper.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I've been struck by how many people still have wallpaper after looking at various photos on various threads.
I got rid of all of mine many years ago in favour of smooth, clean painted plaster. The picture rails, artex and most of the carpets went to.
I know feature walls were/are fashionable for a while but I'd personally never go back to patterned wallpaper.

Well I'm glad I didn't bother going and getting pissed at the CC Xmas London do. It's so much more exciting round here...

defy-one

Feature walls work,but I prefer smooth plastered walls.

For the record I'm tea total tonight as the footy crew party is tomorrow and I plan on consuming a large amount of alcohol

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I noticed all the cornice rich so I know what you mean, never mind some of the less than generous comments on here from some that still think wattle and daub is new technology.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Get the flock out of here!

Top Bottom