Wallpaper...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_5618.jpg
They look a bit pony to me...

We need someone to come along and selvage this thread from iniquity.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
We have paint over lining paper on the walls and two rooms have one or two walls painted in a very contrasting colour. Next time there's any redecoration then the lining paper will come off and a plasterer will be employed for some smooth skimming work.

SS, we've just gone back to carpets downstairs after having laminate flooring and it's lovely. We were considering porcelain tiles but I decided it was only worth it if we could do underfloor heating at the same time. When I investigated that then the cost, time and upheaval made it a non starter.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
We have paint over lining paper on the walls and two rooms have one or two walls painted in a very contrasting colour. Next time there's any redecoration then the lining paper will come off and a plasterer will be employed for some smooth skimming work.

SS, we've just gone back to carpets downstairs after having laminate flooring and it's lovely. We were considering porcelain tiles but I decided it was only worth it if we could do underfloor heating at the same time. When I investigated that then the cost, time and upheaval made it a non starter.

I will give your interior decoration plans my full attention as soon as Rockymountain's paint is dry...

We were considering porcelain tiles but I decided it was only worth it if we could do underfloor heating at the same time. When I investigated that then the cost, time and upheaval made it a non starter.

Good job eh, otherwise you and 3bm could be smug brothers.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Good job eh, otherwise you and 3bm could be smug brothers.

Mac's such a cheapskate!

Top Bottom