Wanted: Your home videos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PBancroft

Hang on lads, I've got a great idea...

I'm looking for footage of cyclists (not headcam footage) for something I've been meaning to start work on for a little while. Propaganda basically.

I want videos of people cycling. They can be any age, gender, shape, race or nationality. In fact, the wider the scope the better. Got a video of Lance winning the Tour? Share it with me. Your granny with her shopping in her basket? Pass it over. Something your dad filmed on his old betacam of you struggling with stabilisers? Send it.

This will need to be footage which you own the copyright to and you will need to be willing to grant me permission to use it, obviously.

I'll share the final product on the blog and elsewhere for people to freely critique, alter and distribute as they wish.

thomas

the tank engine
It is helmet camera footage, but has my Mum cycling in it if it's any use?

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hrOyWKMLC9k

Will1985

Über Member
I have a couple of videos taken with my photo camera in Milan and Paris from the 06 Giro and Tour - mostly the peloton whizzing by on the circuits.

OP
OP
PBancroft

PBancroft

Fantastic - thank you both. If its digitised either let me know where its uploaded or I can provide some space for it to go. Alternatively if its a hard copy only, send me a PM and I'll give you my address.

Top Bottom