Warning! Beware of Planet X's returns, refunds tactics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git
Not just this thread but word of mouth will affect PX. For example, i was down the local pub last night and someone asked me about the Pro Carbon bike i bought off PX earlier this year, as they were thinking of buying one. Don't bother i told them. as the bike is fine and worth the money but if anything goes wrong with it and you have to send it back or ask them to repair it then you'll get loads of hassle. Thanks for that he replied. I think i'll try Ribble or Dolan instead. So what'll that be? 8 or 9 hundred quid lost i reckon.:hello:

Some anecdote about a mate down the pub. Gotta love that one. I bet Planet X are sh*tting it about you being on their case over a tenner.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
They are most likely doing the sensible thing having read the thread and decided to steer well clear. If they get involved the best outcome they can hope to achieve is to look as if they have finally decided to resolve the issue for a disgruntled customer simply because they were shamed in to doing so, regardless of who is right. That is the best outcome, it could quickly get worse!
By saying nothing it leaves Accy's posts looking a bit like the ramblings of a demented old fool. I know what I would do.
Maybe PlanetX know exactly what they are dealing with.....

NeilnrLincoln

I have been reading this thread with interest, I wasn't going to make a comment but just for the sake of fairness. I've had loads of orders from Planet x over the last couple of years or so & every one has turned up quickly & been exactly as ordered.
No complaints here.

screenman

Legendary Member
Not just this thread but word of mouth will affect PX. For example, i was down the local pub last night and someone asked me about the Pro Carbon bike i bought off PX earlier this year, as they were thinking of buying one. Don't bother i told them. as the bike is fine and worth the money but if anything goes wrong with it and you have to send it back or ask them to repair it then you'll get loads of hassle. Thanks for that he replied. I think i'll try Ribble or Dolan instead. So what'll that be? 8 or 9 hundred quid lost i reckon.:hello:

I think that your numbers are wrong, maybe 1 hundred and I doubt that much.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Members have had their opportunity to express their thoughts, experiences and opinions on both Planet X, their gear, their prices and their customer service and on @Accy cyclist's experience and his tale of woe.

There is little point going over the same ground for any more pages and, as has been pointed out in a Member's post, "[we] ... come here to discuss cycling and this has drifted [far] away from that."

Time to Close the Thread.
Thank you for your input. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom