WARNING cyclist do not try and out run the cops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uclown2002

Guru
If he had stolen your bike and your wife in the process.. Would you agree?

That's contradictory; I'd only be upset at the loss of one of them!

:laugh::laugh:

Trull

Über Member
Looked like a perfectly reasonable rugby tackle to me, lost a little bark, but much better than tazer or a baton in the spokes.

How do you know the scum bag has a brother ...

Are we not all brothers under the great cult of cycling?

Except of course the girls who are sisters, or you are using the term 'brother' as a colloquial, inclusive term for both sexes, in which case the girls are not sisters but brothers after all. Then of course there may be the sisters who don't want to be included as brothers and should of course retain the right to identify their gender and be referred to as sisters..... and of course in an inclusive cult like cycling it is of course correct to call a brother a sister or a sister a brother if they feel that is the way to identify their gender

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
I would have liked to see the cops use a stinger spiked device but for bikes, smaller than the ones they use for cars. Maybe I could design one which doubles up as a copper's belt: Dragon's Den awaits?

Failing that I fully expect to see a cop rugby tackling a souped up getaway car on the next episode of "America's Most Badass Scumbags". The precedent has been set.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Why is this in commuting?

D

Deleted member 26715

Was the Merkin not fleeing from his last robbery which was his place of work :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
I would have liked to see the cops use a stinger spiked device but for bikes, smaller than the ones they use for cars. Maybe I could design one which doubles up as a copper's belt: Dragon's Den awaits?

Failing that I fully expect to see a cop rugby tackling a souped up getaway car on the next episode of "America's Most Badass Scumbags". The precedent has been set.
Already there, but a stinger can't be deployed against a bike, due to safety reasons

Top Bottom