Warning to all cyclists - Must read.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My mate in the polis up north was warning about it too :sad:

I don't believe in this nonsense. Anyway I have a rusty old £5 30 year old worthless BSO.....AND a couple of starving rottweilers let loose.....AND a shotgun....AND I'm a psycho.......AND I live in a castle with a moat and electificational stuff around it AND......I have leprosy.....and loads and loads of other stuff too.....oh yes and I'm a Jehovah!
I think I went to school with you. :giggle:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I don't believe in this nonsense. Anyway I have a rusty old £5 30 year old worthless BSO.....AND a couple of starving rottweilers let loose.....AND a shotgun....AND I'm a psycho.......AND I live in a castle with a moat and electificational stuff around it AND......I have leprosy.....and loads and loads of other stuff too.....oh yes and I'm a Jehovah!

The last bit is the most scary.

Eye.

Oh and I don't own any thing worth nicking, in fact I actually ride my old school bike.

400bhp

Guru
Gotta be STRAVA and people not protecting their privacy, be that creating an exclusion zone around their house, or stating the bike's details in all its glory.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Gotta be STRAVA and people not protecting their privacy, be that creating an exclusion zone around their house, or stating the bike's details in all its glory.
If you know what you are doing, there are ways to get around the exclusion zones on strava.

400bhp

Guru
If you know what you are doing, there are ways to get around the exclusion zones on strava.

I guess so, and I seem to recall Strava giving you the option to set the diameter of your privacy zone circles. This seems to have now been set to a default 1km.

The other perhaps scary thing is that someone could target you whilst out on the bike, in particular if you commute at a set time each day.:wacko:

Top Bottom