Wartime BSA Folder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just popped up to the Sywell Avaition museum to poss a bit of time.

And I spotted this BSA folder hanging from the ceiling , such a shame it's not exhibited in a better way so people can see it as I should think a lot of people don't realise it's there .

IMG_20180402_142454687.jpg
IMG_20180402_142446149.jpg
IMG_20180402_142501511_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

This one of many war time and Avaition bits they have on display and well worth a visit .

I nearly asked if I could have a ride on it , looked in fairly useable condition.

Mrs M

Guru
Just popped up to the Sywell Avaition museum to poss a bit of time.

And I spotted this BSA folder hanging from the ceiling , such a shame it's not exhibited in a better way so people can see it as I should think a lot of people don't realise it's there .

View attachment 402706 View attachment 402707 View attachment 402708

This one of many war time and Avaition bits they have on display and well worth a visit .

I nearly asked if I could have a ride on it , looked in fairly useable condition.
The Pashley Parabike is based on this I think (but it doesn’t fold) :dry:
My Tube Rider looks very similar too :smile:
Real shame it’s a bit hidden.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
They’ve got so much stuff crammed into their limited space, haven’t they.
Interesting place to visit, when it’s open.

:smile:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Sywell isn't that large but they have some interesting stuff I seem to remember. I thought I saw one of those bikes on Gumtree not long ago.

Another place worth visiting if you're interested in Aviation is the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden about thirty miles from Sywell. I used to go there their model aviation events every year. The next one is in the middle of May I think.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Sywell isn't that large but they have some interesting stuff I seem to remember. I thought I saw one of those bikes on Gumtree not long ago.

Another place worth visiting if you're interested in Aviation is the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden about thirty miles from Sywell. I used to go there their model aviation events every year. The next one is in the middle of May I think.

The next one to visit is the Museum at Harrington which is not far away at all , meant to do it last year but just didnt get there

We have a couple of memorial's nearby to the USAF service men that served at the local bases and the church at Grafton Underwood is meant to have a fantastic stained glass as well

Top Bottom