Was it the chihauhaus or rich people that reported us?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boydj

Legendary Member
If a cyclist hits a dog it's usually the owner's fault for not having it under control. It's a non-story published by someone with an agenda.

boydj

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3663988, member: 9609"]No - it's more probably the sign of a uncaring and arrogant cyclist who will not give others the respect or care that they demand themselves from motorised transport.[/QUOTE]
You must be a mind-reader to be so sure of the 'facts'. I find that hitting dogs leads to a high probability of falling off, so do my best to avoid doing so. I suspect almost all cyclists will do the same.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Lets face it, the notion of me reporting anything is far fetched, I mean, it really does have to be bad before I will.

Besides, I would have posted in the original thread anyway!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If I see a pigeon or grey squirrel on road I make no attempt to avoid them, either in car or on bike.
Even if you do not give a t*ss about the wildlife, have some consideration for your bike, and maybe even your own neck! :thumbsdown:

76039319_f5e81e4f93.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
im so glad you said pulled UP and not OFF

That bit is private! :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Or, just don't do it in the first place??
Er, that was my point!

(If you care about wildlife - don't do it! If you care about your bike - don't do it! If you only care about your own neck - still don't do it! I suppose if you hate wildlife, are not that keen on your bike, and have suicidal tendencies then you might well do it, no matter what I have to say about it!)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Er, that was my point!

(If you care about wildlife - don't do it! If you care about your bike - don't do it! If you only care about your own neck - still don't do it! I suppose if you hate wildlife, are not that keen on your bike, and have suicidal tendencies then you might well do it, no matter what I have to say about it!)

Indeed, but given the tone of the original thread....... :whistle: :giggle:

Bascially, I would value a life as a pose to the state of my front forks any day!!

Last edited:
Could have been the Chihuahua Liberation Front
200474629-001-chihuahua-wearing-revolutionary-beret-gettyimages.jpg

Or alternatively the Chihuahua Front of LIberation

Splitters!

Attachments

• 200474629-001-chihuahua-wearing-revolutionary-beret-gettyimages.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom