Ways to jazz up football...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simoncc

Maz said:
You need to start using smilies. Someone might take that the wrong way. :biggrin:

Simlies are for nerds. So is complaining about sports on TV that you are not forced to watch.

And so is insisting that others should pay for what you like on TV.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Love the description of Tranmere, “Depressing huddle of one-up two-downs and one asian greengrocer dwarfed by a derelict dockyard and three giant electricity furnaces belching green smoke all day that’s twinned with a town in Belgium that doesn’t even exist....”

:laugh::smile::biggrin:

:biggrin:

simoncc said:
Yet another post from someone who is dissatisfied with a sport as it is presented on TV. The on/off button is something these sad TV gogglers have not quite mastered.

I don't want to turn the F1 off, you blithering buttock, I want to watch it without having it interrupted every ten minutes in order that some corporate juggernaut can invade my living room and shout details of their products at me. I'm quite happy to leave the telly off the 99% of the time the F1 isn't on.

simoncc said:
Simlies are for nerds. So is complaining about sports on TV that you are not forced to watch.

And so is insisting that others should pay for what you like on TV.

Are you familiar with the concept of humour Simon? Or concious of the irony of complaining about a thread about "sports on TV that you are not forced to watch" on a thread you're, er, not forced to read? And who has mentioned the licence fee on this thread (apart, as ever, from you)?

the ball should be filled with tyre weld, for weight and hardness properties.

or maybe filled with a randomly timed bomb, just big enough to vaporise one player, with a random timer...

Top Bottom