We are regressing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yo vanilla

Isn’t that the sound toddlers make when they’re playing trains?

Or just middle-aged Americans?

Well this guy says it all the time!
homer-simpson.jpg

al78

Guru
I've seen and heard a few of these type of corporate attempts to be playful, which is supposed to bring a smile, but in realilty sounds partonising. I don't wish to be spoken too as if I am a nursery school child. One of the worst is using the toilet on a Virgin train, one thing to stimulate bladder shyness in me is have a female voice talking to me when I am trying to empty my bladder. Next on the irritation list is the crappy Heart radio waffleverts consisting of a screechy sprog blabbering on for 20 seconds without getting to the point. Needless to say any adverts like that and the radio is switched off before I get to hear what the advert is advertising, thus having the opposite affect on me than was intended.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

Drago

Legendary Member
I f#$%^@g hate it when companies try to be friendly and chummy. Getting a car insurance quote and the cheery geezer asks "is it ok to call you Bernard?", to which I replied "no it isn't". Show some professionalism in your actions and some respect for the people that put the food in your mouth.

Top Bottom