Weather to get even WORSE!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Not since school. Arghhhh, the memories!

5402452418_9d3660a65d_z.jpg

Very slippy stuff izal. Bad:stop:

asterix

Comrade Member
All I'm saying is that this WINTER has been unusually wet and windy in most parts of the UK..
Terribly sorry if this isn't going down too well on a cycling forum. Of course we are all too hard-core to let something as trivial as wind and rain concern us :rolleyes:.
Or perhaps some don't go out cycling as much as they would like us to believe.

It's been pretty good building weather. Last few winters there's been too much snow and ice to get a lot done outside.

And anyway, every year in the UK the weather is 'unusually' something or other . It's quite normal.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
What is going on with the weather? This animation for the next week shows a lot more wind and rain, basically just going round in circles over the north Atlantic and Britain. It's from magicseaweed.com who are usually quite accurate.
If this is the future, then I'm leaving these shores. Seriously. It's beginning to grind me down.

You are a Sixth Form lovesick pupil at Stonyhurst boarding school AICMFP!

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
You are a Sixth Form lovesick pupil at Stonyhurst boarding school AICMFP!
Now that's an idea. I wish my parents were still around, and that they were rich enough to give me a credit card with enough of a limit on it to finance 2 weeks in the Caribbean :ohmy:.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE 2905538, member: 9609"]Could then be washed again, taken home for mum to use as grease proof paper to wrap your piece up for the following day.

Recycling at its best, one sheet could last an entire week[/quote]

xx(

snorri

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2905525, member: 1314"] it would've been nice to have had more of a Summer last year.[/quote]

Last summer was wonderful in my part of the UK:sun:, no complaints here:smile:.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Last summer was great and this winter has not been that bad for cold . The rain however has waterlogged the ground ( wrong type of water so we will still have a hose pipe ban )
Tomorrow seems to be the last day to get out for a ride where I don't know the roads . My usual route for a ride today had me turning back to find another way with flooded roads / cycle paths . There are already crooks over the roads in Richmond park that will be streams if we get the rain predicted .

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
[QUOTE 2906703, member: 1314"]Nice and sunny and cold in SW London this morning. Perfect weather for rugby training.[/quote]
Ooooooo what channel is that on ? :laugh:

Top Bottom