Weather to get even WORSE!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 2905525, member: 1314"]Heaven! :-)

tbf to the OP it would've been nice to have had more of a Summer last year.[/quote]

To be fair to you, the OP left himself wide open to your smirk making response and didn't distinguish himself with his less than jocular response.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 2906771, member: 259"]I wouldn't be happy living somewhere where the sun always shines.[/quote]

I don't know about that. I've got used to walking behind my wife.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You'd think that when designing toilet paper, the one fundamental task it has to accomplish is to actually be able to remove excrement from one's posterior.

Dreadful stuff, completely useless, just spread it about.

:laugh::laugh:xx(xx( oh dear. That is so funny, and true.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Oh god. That rock hard stuff that never disappeared and stank to heaven..
That's the stuff......you could rub and rub and it never made any lather. Lol

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
You'd think that when designing toilet paper, the one fundamental task it has to accomplish is to actually be able to remove excrement from one's posterior.

Dreadful stuff, completely useless, just spread it about.
You had to hold the edges with both hands between thumb and forefinger, then rub thumbs together vigorously to soften it up a wee bit before use. But even then it was like trying to clean yer bum with a brickies trowel.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
2505_02.jpg

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2907778, member: 1314"]Your're a ruralite preaching to an urban morderanite bawbag living in London about the modern world. You live in blandland. I could choose to move there but it's full off twats. So decide to live in non-idiot land.[/quote]

322.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom