weather!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c2c

redredrobin
twas a nice evening yesterday as i contemplated riding to work, so i thought id put on my nice new helly hansen cycling jersey i have just bought, rather than my usual storm jacket. was a great ride in, and a pleasure to ride in a slim fitting headwind avoiding jersey......... but as i looked out of the factory window at ten to six this morning.... rain.!! doh my nice new jersey got all wet...:blush:

Downward

Guru
Anyone else tempted to set the alarm 30 mins earlier and have an extended commute tomorrow morning ?!

It's light by 5am

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Downward said:
Anyone else tempted to set the alarm 30 mins earlier and have an extended commute tomorrow morning ?!

It's light by 5am
Left for work at 4.45am today bit cool but no need for lights:biggrin::biggrin:
Lovely ride home too fantastic weather:biggrin:

Downward said:

It's light by 5am

No.Im too knackered,tommorow is my 7th commute on the trot.

Bad tempered commute back today.:whistle:

Calmed down after stopping off at Stratford.Im just too tired,lack of sleep for 8 days and the heat.

Downward

Guru
hackbike 666 said:
No.Im too knackered,tommorow is my 7th commute on the trot.

Bad tempered commute back today.:wacko:

Calmed down after stopping off at Stratford.Im just too tired,lack of sleep for 8 days and the heat.

Why no sleep ? Heat ??

Downward said:
Why no sleep ? Heat ??

No it's called work and other stuff.As I seem to be there for most my life I have other stuff to do outside work.;)

potsy said:
Left for work at 4.45am today bit cool but no need for lights:biggrin::biggrin:
Lovely ride home too fantastic weather:biggrin:

Lightweight.:blush:;)

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Lightweight.:angry:;)[/quote]
Nothing light about me pal:biggrin:

dodgy

I can't believe this but the usually reliable Metcheck is forecasting heavy sleet here tomorrow and daytime temperatures of 5 degrees!

mattybain

Yes we've got snow showers forecast here!! seems a bit crazy, I really really hope they are wrong. Met office says rain and 6c so I guess snow would only be possible on much higher ground.

However one thing is sure it's not going to be a lovely day for all those Oasis revellers!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Aye it's gone nuts. Meto have issued warnings for the N. West for tomorrow - it's going to 'properly' belt it down - up to 6cm of rain (part of the course round here).....

Anyway...it's muggy out, and it's flippin started raining here...... just going to have to get wet - far to hot for any waterproofs - maybe just light weight overshoes to keep the water out of the shoes.... grrrrrrr

Bman

Guru
I've got used to all the dry weather down here in Herts. Got wet now on the last 4 rides :cheers:

At least I wasnt commuting. So it wasnt that bad. :cheers:

The worst part is the bike is now filthy!

Top Bottom