Weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Lounge, travel, lounge, and then in the PM hopefully I will watch England win at the football!!!!!

stevenb

Bike riding...poss catching up with mate over the weekend.
been out tonight for fast road ride and will go out tomorrow on longer slower ride....then off-road sunday. :blush:

Its my mother's birthday tomorrow, but I need to install my new shower before I see her. Then the club run on Sunday, shortly followed by working all day, hopefully grabbing a beer or two and a dvd with my housemates in the evening.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Been helping at at a conference (The implement petrology group - that's stone tools to you lot...), will be hearing a lot of lectures in my capacity as light-dimmer-downer in the auditorium, and in about half an hour, I'm going out to see a demo of, (and hopefully have a go at) flint knapping.

My god, these people can ramble on. Only three so far have kept to time, and at least two have gone overtime by 100%. I think it's because geology is such aslow process, they have to take a lot of time to explain it...

Cheddar George

oober member
Let us know how the flint knapping goes. The big bloke on time team is obsessed by it - is it really that satisfying ?

saturday was meant to be a nice bike ride... but the weather was far from 'sunny and warm'. i didn't feel like it and needed to relax, so headed for the wetlands centre and had a lovely day watching a family of grebes fish and some birds of prey hunt.

today i went and watched the Tour of Britain prologue in crystal palace.

i'm not getting irked as i can't upload my pictures onto flickr and i'm worried as i managed to drop my camera on the way from removing it from my jacket to connecting it to the laptop!

L

postman

Legendary Member
Saturday rode Leeds Liverpool canal.54 miles.Leeds to Bingley five rise locks surface excellent.Bingley to Skipton nearly 12 miles of crap.Not good for a Dawes Galaxy.My mates wrist swollen with the vibrations he rode a Dawes Horizon,other two lads did it on mountain bikes a dream.But what scenery.And some great photos.

ChrisKH

Guru
Sunday easy 26 miles on new Allez. Lovely weather and views. Probably just as well it wasn't far as my left knee was hurting (on the rhs) after 13 miles. Can't decide if it's the new shoes and the cleats need adjusting or my saddle is too low. Or both.

papercorn2000

magnatom said:
I meant it was our 6th anniversary:rolleyes:.

I wouldn't dare forget it:ohmy:

Whoo! Uncanny! It was also OUR 6th anniversary on Saturday! (You surely didn't get married in Park Circus Registry Office, that would be too spooky), the guy who was my best man had found out where we were going for a meal and had bought a nice bottle of wine for us. The we went to the pub. (Toddler C was at my sister's overnight).

Top Bottom