Weird and Wonderful Strava Segment Names

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
stravassholes never cease to amaze :banghead:whatever next.

Mr Haematocrit

Strava is fun. It's a good training app. Simples.

I know pro's are on Strava :laugh: and like you they view it as a training aid, unfortunately not everyone does so there has been some diabolical cycling done in the name of Strava, people take it far to seriously.

tumblr_m72b84cV7W1qzewazo1_1280.jpg

I know pro's are on Strava :laugh: and like you they view it as a training aid, unfortunately not everyone does so there has been some diabolical cycling done in the name of Strava, people take it far to seriously.

tumblr_m72b84cV7W1qzewazo1_1280.jpg
Like that pic. Funny.

I don't think Strava can be blamed. Less we start blaming rap for gun violence and Justin Beiber for the recent craze for self mutilation - mostly piercing ones ears with a something sharp to deafen oneself. ;)

Mr Haematocrit

I'm not into blame, the whole thing just amuses me with how seriously people take it.
The recent increase in strava performance enhancement sites though I find really interesting, I wonder how many KOM are digitally juiced by sites such as digital epo (great name) and if at some point you will get banned if found to be using.

http://www.digitalepo.com

I'm not into blame, the whole thing just amuses me with how seriously people take it.
The recent increase in strava performance enhancement sites though I find really interesting, I wonder how many KOM are digitally juiced by sites such as digital epo (great name) and if at some point you will get banned if found to be using.

http://www.digitalepo.com

I just reflected on how quickly i clicked on that link, i disgust myself sometimes.

There's a segment near me called T.T sprint, nothing strange in that I'll agree but I went through it not knowing it was there and was only 1 second off the top time of 11 people so next time I went as fast as possible and took the KOM by 10 secs and I'm not particularly fast so the person who set up clearly had illusions of grandeur (oh and please don't take it off me!)

The Strava site freezes this pc for some reason (probably needs updated but IT policies mean I cant) but there a couple of segments name I find interesting :whistle: 'The KOM of this segment is a loser' and 'Clackmannan to Dogging Central'; thankfully I'm not KOM on either ;)

Top Bottom