well no more bike for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes quite, but I suspect that's not where OP is doing their cycling:smile:.
Actually, that's Georgia, where I believe the OP resides.

Given Georgia is larger than England that's like saying Westminster looks like a nice place to live so central Bolton must be the same ;)
True.
And driving in NJ and California is the same as riding a bike in Georgia.

Having ridden a bike in the Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee, and Alabama I disagree (and find it odd on a cycling forum) with your advice to stop cycling.

Dogs were the biggest challenge I faced. And an alligator one day:becool:

gzoom

Über Member
True.
And driving in NJ and California is the same as riding a bike in Georgia.

Having ridden a bike in the Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee, and Alabama I disagree (and find it odd on a cycling forum) with your advice to stop cycling.

Dogs were the biggest challenge I faced. And an alligator one day:becool:

Given its sounds like OP was pretty run off the road why would you advise they keep cycling? Is cycling worth risking life and limb?

Given its sounds like OP was pretty run off the road why would you advise they keep cycling? Is cycling worth risking life and limb?
Every time I get out of bed I'm risking life and limb.

In a previous post I offered advice on what the op could do to reduce risk and increase confidence.

If the OP decides not to cycle anymore, that is of course, their choice.

OP
OP
W

windy7777

ive had cars force me into on coming traffic they did it on propose .as a biker I try to give cars. all the room they need but they truly hate bikes or us who walk. this is a small southern united state town . they throw stuff at us yell at us etc etc 3 or 4 of us been killed on the streets in this town .this is not the first time I had trouble with cars I got hit before luckily I was unharmed that time just a broken bike rim

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
How about some trails away from the roads?

OP
OP
W

windy7777

I do have a park behind my home and a nature trail can't bike on it but at least ill get some outdoor walking .

Drago

Legendary Member
it's not amproblem for everyone.

Top Bottom