well no more bike for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
W

windy7777

sadly it would not be easy to self home and move etc etc.

CXRAndy

Guru
Sorry to read about your incident and physical damage.

I thought I would post about a rider I see regularly in my area. He rides with one arm, he must have had a stroke or some major damage to his non working arm. His bike has a steering damper to reduce steering oscillations over bumps. I see him very regularly, and have seen him upto 15miles from the town where I think he lives or works.

There are always ways to get on a bike or even trike for stability :okay:

OP
OP
W

windy7777

i was sure i lost control of my arm. it couldnt even suport its own weight shoulder was as if was locked. but now i can reach a door knob

OP
OP
W

windy7777

do they put power poles inn the middle of sidewalks where you all live? the one area we have them there is telephones poles in them lol

do they put power poles inn the middle of sidewalks where you all live? the one area we have them there is telephones poles in them lol
We have a lot of shared use pavements and cycle paths around here. Usually there is a white line down the middle and logos painted on the path to show which half is for walkers, and which is for cyclists. But one shared use path has signs on poles saying "shared use path" at each end. In the middle of the cycle part of the path!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member

Most power and telephone lines in the UK are now underground, particularly in our town and cities.

Drago

Legendary Member
this town is the worst bike town I lived in. they hate us bikers. they love to roll coal on us. some days plan to visit Amsterdam it looks like a great bike town.

Move to a shall-issue open carry state, and get a nice shiny forty-five for your belt. They hicks might not be so quick to hate.

OP
OP
W

windy7777

id love to move been fighting with are hoa. never buy a home under a hoa

Top Bottom