Well today SUCKED!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markharry66

Über Member
personal choice, I only wear gloves in winter. In the summer I dont why as its not something I even considered. What is natural for one person is not for the other.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yh tbh I got my fcr for free so I dont really give her the tlc she needs, if I was to finally invest in a carbon bike it would be different. £1000 of my hard earned money*minimum wage* its not an easy savong for me 2 spend out on :smile:
It's not about TLC with carbon, it's about not crashing in a way that damages the frame :smile:

Is spending £1000 on a bike if you can't afford it a sensible thing to do? You could get an extremely good 2nd hand alu bike for £500 or less

vickster

Legendary Member
personal choice, I only wear gloves in winter. In the summer I dont why as its not something I even considered. What is natural for one person is not for the other.
A couple of bad falls and bruised but not scraped palms makes it natural for me :smile: Do end up with a stupid tan though!

OP
OP
Enis Baysal

Enis Baysal

I can afford it lol :smile: and as I am improving it would be nice to have a decent carbon bike instead of buying a £500 one now just to buy another in the future anyway? Longer term investment the way i see it. And to be honest.. since I stopped riding the motorbike ive noticed I have a little extra to be able to spend :smile:
Its probably the best investment I would have ever made.. ever! Lol :smile:!!

mustang1

Legendary Member
Simply another choice and risk isn't it?

I rode yesterday afternoon without gloves. Set out with them on, stopped for a coffee and didn't put them back on. Did maybe 60km like that. It's quite a different feeling and one which, tbh, I quite like.

Suffice it to say that I can see why people weigh up the risks and choose to ride without.
Yeah cycling without gloves is quite a refreshing feel but.I.don't do.it often.

I really like riding without gloves but have come off a couple of times and lost the skin off the palms of my hands...wasn't nice so now they are a must for every ride!

Top Bottom