Went into Lbs for a HRM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
But no HRM?
Sounds like my shopping... Go to buy something, come with lots of other items; not including the originally intended :laugh:

ayceejay

Guru
For what it is worth Jowwy has posted some very interesting threads about his progress in time trailing complete with pictures and I look forward to hearing more as he moves on making genuine progress te only way it can be done.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Those tyres are quick, but my 2013s cut up badly on rough roads. The colour strip managed to work its way loose and split in places, but as said, they grip well.

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Paul. They are very fast! As good as the continental attack chillis. Grip nicely too. Very inspiring in corners. Will definitely buy more for racing, apparently life is short on them. At £22 a tire not the 34 I paid for.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
For what it is worth Jowwy has posted some very interesting threads about his progress in time trailing complete with pictures and I look forward to hearing more as he moves on making genuine progress te only way it can be done.
Jowwy has very stupidly entered a 25mile TT in september.

I also have 3 x 10mile TTs in june and 3 in july. Before i go away for most of august.

More updats will be posted soon

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I have a mate that uses them and loves them . He doesn't seem to think they have a short life but then they are on his good bike .
Hopefully I will be testing the latest version very soon .

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
@Paul139 so after riding these tires a few 100 miles. I can confirm they are rather silly fast! They grip very well, I've been pushing them. all good, @ £22 a pop I will ride these permanently. No reason not to.
Thumbs up from me big time

Top Bottom