West London out to Sth Bucks - Sunday 1 August - Social ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Home not that long ago with a not tooo bad 58 on the clock, but with no lights i didnt want to leave it too late.

Yes, great day with great company. Food was good, service slow, oh well, cant have it all but pub was very nice.

Thanks again for the ride today norm and my apologies for being late, but no, you was far from slow!

Both, cool, ill just need to convince my eldest.. ice-cream huh? Haha

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Three Secteurs and a Zebra. My poor baby was out numbered by some heavy weights...

So 2/3rds of the heavyweight Secteur owners then,bet Halo felt like the odd one out
biggrin.gif

How did Martok do? Those saddle take plenty of getting used to don't they?

Norm

Food was good, service slow, oh well, cant have it all but pub was very nice.
But it was fun watching and listening to all the glasses and plates being smashed, wasn't it. :biggrin:

Thanks again for the ride today norm and my apologies for being late, but no, you was far from slow!
No need for apologies, I'll bank that one for the many, many times that I'll be late. :thumbsup:

Both, cool, ill just need to convince my eldest.. ice-cream huh? Haha
Yeah, that place on the corner is pretty good and the cafe in Savill Garden is pretty good, if pricey but there are many ice cream / burger vans dotted round the park. I've used them all. :tongue:

Martok

Klingon on a bike
How did Martok do? Those saddle take plenty of getting used to don't they?

Yes they certainly do! Still a bit sore today and noticed it on the ride there. Not so back on the ride back though that maybe because of 3 pints of beer numbing the pain
drinking.gif

Thanks for a great afternoon guys. Enjoyable company, enjoyable food, we must do it again sometime. :smile:

Top Bottom