Wester Ross bike with new pictures 08/03

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Shame that's so small

small yet long - 55cm top tube, but 45cm seat tube. Would suit someone with stumpy legs and arms like a baboon...

Fastpedaller

Interesting that this thread started in 2016 with the huge (speculatory) price the house clearance guys wanted. A great friend of mine who passed in 2015 asked me to advertise his many bikes and parts a short while before. I'd suggested to him (as he wasn't able to use them) about a year earlier, but only once - It was clear he didn't want them to go until he'd decided he was about to go. It was very sad. Anyway, he saw a good 'result' if you can call it that with a fair few, but despite putting the Wester Ross (a lovely bike with 700 wheels and a rusty chain! ,,,, that was renewed BTW) on forums it didn't receive any interest whatsoever. The Executor (solicitor) took charge of what was left, and I don't know what happened. Amongst them was an infamous Bill Butler fake Hetchins (known as a Magnum Bogus I believe :laugh: )

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
There's been quite a few Wester's turn up on the internet over the recent years where owners have died and the relatives don't recognize the brand name so ask for help.

Not one has been local enough for me to purchase though.

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
Still after a WR myself

Put that right yesterday. ;)

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
5009DF3C-20F4-492F-AB85-4AFA6765485A.jpeg

Just a few things to sort. Stunning machine.

1D107EB3-886D-41E8-8C00-5199FF7CA892.jpeg

Running a 3 x 10 campy set up.

Top Bottom