What a load of crap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Solecyclist

Hi fellow cyclists. I've seen new marketing ploys of late in the biking world but today I received my subscribed email from Ribble cycles. We'll I'm sure some of you are probably aware you can choose your own colour scheme with Ribble which is quite novel, but the latest marketing load of codswallop is you can now choose your bike get this with a Scent of your own choice. You can choose between different aromas that are sprayed onto your new machine. Have you heard of anything so ridiculous in your life... A smelly bike.... What a Croc... Not really needed Ribble I'm afraid. Its time to go to the drawing board again🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

And today's date is?????

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
The only true bike aroma is rubber and GT85.

Hi fellow cyclists. I've seen new marketing ploys of late in the biking world but today I received my subscribed email from Ribble cycles. We'll I'm sure some of you are probably aware you can choose your own colour scheme with Ribble which is quite novel, but the latest marketing load of codswallop is you can now choose your bike get this with a Scent of your own choice. You can choose between different aromas that are sprayed onto your new machine. Have you heard of anything so ridiculous in your life... A smelly bike.... What a Croc... Not really needed Ribble I'm afraid. Its time to go to the drawing board again🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Should have told them to pull the odour one.

Top Bottom