What a start!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Decided to go round the Orme in Llandudno this morning while my wife was working. Got up early, had some porridge and honey for breakfast and waited about 1.5 hours before I set off. So far so good.
Got the bike out after checking tyre pressure and set off.
A few hundred metres down the road, I realised I forgot my sunglasses so back home I went to pick them up and set off again. A few more metres down the road, realised I forgot to shut the bathroom window so back I went, put glasses down on kitchen table and shut the window. Off I went again until I remembered I forgot my glasses so turned round and off back home. On the way back, the chain jammed so got home, fixed the chain, got on bike, clipped shoes in and turned bike round on the drive and promptly fell off on hard concrete, bruising my leg and elbow. Went in to clean up my bruises and set off again forgetting my glasses... again. Turned round to go back home to pick up damned glasses and off I went again and disappeared in the sunshine this time. In the end, I didn't go round the Orme but changed my route. I think dementia is beginning to set in!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Half past 12..is it my tea time yet?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was like that yesterday. For example, I went to the fish and chip shop and, for some unknown reason asked for mackerel when I meant haddock, and spring onions when I meant pickled onions.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I'm always forgetting stuff, so I sympathise. Mind, I rarely wear glasses whilst cycling, so I certainly wouldn't have gone home for that reason.

paul04

Über Member
I go food shopping, then walk around aimlessly thinking, what have I come for :scratch:
or write a shopping list, then forget that.
or write a shopping list, leave on kitchen worktop, then write another note, stick it on the front door to remind myself not to forget the shopping list:whistle:

Top Bottom