What alcoholic drink can't you touch due

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Greedo said:
to an unfortunate incident in your youth.

This stuff for me after getting blootered when I was 16. Raided the folks drinks cabinet when they were on holiday. When I walk into a room at a party I can actually smell if anyone is drinking it and have to leave the room. Vile, vile stuff :smile:

Southern_Comfort.jpg

snap!! :smile::biggrin::biggrin:

Im almost teetotal now and I can't stand the smell of alcohol on a person but at one time I used to like it.

thomas

the tank engine
Vodka, after a very bad night in Bangkok...a sip of booze for about 3 weeks after made me feel ill!!

Also, a incident one night with a bit too much Gin where I was sick all over someone's floor, who I had only known a week (and is now one of my best friends!)....which is known by some of my friends as the Ginsident :smile:

And....SaPa Rice Wine (local Vietnamese rice vodka stuff)....not that I'm likely to come across where I go out, but that nearly had brown stuff running down my legs before I made it to a (thankfully) empty toilet!!

Oh...I could probably touch it again if you dared me, but Vietnamese Snake Wine....

It isn't that bad at first, but then the taste of death develops in your mouth....I am annoyed I didn't bring any back, but I wasn't sure what customs would think :smile:
15294_2898_m.jpg

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
And another vote for Southern Comfort here.

One night with the Radiohead Kid A album and a bottle of the stuff between 4. Then onto the vodka, with some Limoncelo somewhere in the mix too.

That stuff should come with a health warning.

Apple cider of any sort you can buy in a 2 litre bottle - Strongbow, Old English, Woodpecker, Magners etc.

Smells just like vomit in the park to me!

Also cannot be doing with vodka & coke for the same reason.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Another vote for Southern Comfort and Newcastle Brown Ale (not at the same time)

Malibu rum mixed with Pernod & blackcurrent. Started @ 7pm & the next memory I have is waking up 18 hrs later cuddled up in my duvet which was bathed in an interesting colour scheme, in the same style to several Jackson Pollock works of art.....Total black out. Vowed there & then never to get in that state again. The total lack of memory of how i got back to my flat with various unexplained cuts & bruises just freaked me out

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Cider and Scotch (not mixed). Couldn't go anywhere near them for about 20 years.
My first hangover was fuelled by cider when I was a very small Time Lord, and I thought I would never stop being sick.
Scotch...I had a glass full - maybe a quarter pint or so. I thought downing it in one would be a good idea.
It wasn't. :rofl:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Brandy and Babycham sneaked at one of my parents xmas house parties - :rofl:.

Snakebite at 15 - lost about 4 hours of my life and ended up down a country lane, minus 1 shoe and without a clue where I was. Luckily found by a couple who brought me home. Scarey. But not as scarey as the bollocking and slaps round the head with a tea towel off my mother, throughout the hangover. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bman

Guru
Gin... <shiver>

Just as in the OP, we managed across a bottle when we were far too young :rofl:

Just get it away!

Top Bottom